3d Horseback Trail Ride Game Demo
This is a playable demo of a virtual trail ride game that was created using Adobe Director 11.5 (
Whisperide 3d Game
This 3d game requires shockwave to be enabled in your browser. Please change your internet options to allow scripting and plugins, and make sure to download the newest version on shockwave. If you are using IE you may have to 'allow blocked content' by clicking a yellow bar at the top. This game has been tested to work on IE7, IE8, Chrome, Opera 9, Safari 3 and Firefox 3, on Windows XP, Vista and Mac OSX using the Adobe Shockwave version 11.5.
You can get the latest shockwave at
Adobe Shockwave 11.5 required.
For portfolio demonstration purposes only - not for public distribution.
Programmed by Orangeview Games. Copyright © 2009 by Whisperide, LLC.
Orangeview Online Productions was a freelance client game developer that made many different titles in the 1990's. We are no longer accepting clients and have shut down the business. Thanks for the memories!
- 3d platform game. Speed through space collecting gllowing powerups. Pull off huge jumps in low gravity while avoiding falling into the planet's atmosphere.
Virtual Trail Ride
- 3d horse racing simulator. Freely explore the countryside, find hidden trail markers, ride along the beach, cross old stone bridges and enjoy a relaxing horse ride complete with your choice of four horses and various bridles.
- a multiplayer role playing game. Explore the jungle, build a camp and try to survive. A massively multiplayer online role playing game with user-generated content, inventory items and quests.
- a puzzle game with online high scores. Similar to Where's Waldo but with fields of wildflowers.
- a multiplayer game set in the wild west. Features a shootout level, slots and blackjack. Multiplayer chat, many levels, and lots of historical photos and information about the city of Deadwood.
- a 3d golf game designed for multiplayer tournaments. Speed and good aim count for points. Amazing 3d performance with an average framerate of over 100 fps.
- a puzzle game with online high scores. Similar to Where's Waldo with corporate logos.
- a coin-operated 3d arcade game for kids. A cute kiddie ride where you always win the race.
- an online chat world with friend lists, text messages and user-decorated houses. A massively multiplayer 2d world with chat.
- Animated 3d movie cinematics used for an educational math title featuring cute cartoon characters and hardware accelerated realtime 3d graphics.
- a deep sea underwater simulation with water caustics, LOD terrain and artificial intelligence.
- an openGL 3d graphics and A.I. simulation featuring schools of fish in a river. The fish would flock together realistically using the BOIDS algorithm.
- a 3d liquid metal animated graphics demo. Features metaballs morphing geometry.
- a 3d multiplayer chatroom. Walk around a virtual city street and chat in 3d.
- A simple casual blackjack table where you can bet for virtual cash. Your winnings are recorded in an online database. Part of a large virtual world game set in the wild west.
- Online gambling game designed to match a real-world slot machine or one-armed-bandit.
- a freeware 3d sports shooter. Fight bots in a game that is like football with rocket launchers. Fast action, amazing framerate, and lethal AI.
- web download agent that automatically transfers any file repeatedly, saving it to disk every few seconds.
- data collection application designed for experimental use by an engineer during development of an embedded device.
Voice Modem Tester
- telephony diagnostic applet that tests the capabilities of voicemodems using TAPI.
- public touch-screen terminal used in golf pro shops to track player golf handicap scores.
Exercise Machine GUI
- hardware controller and graphical font end for a weight lifting machine.
- GPS tracking software for adventure racing teams and race organizers to show team locations over time.
- a realtime 3d scientific display of gyroscope telemetry used by an engineer to design an embedded system.
- an image analysis and pattern recognition data mining application for a Harvard researcher. The goal was to decipher an ancient language.
- load optimization graphics realtime 3d display of shipping containers that optimized loads based on box sizes.
- a text-based online fantasy league sports simulator with detailed stats simulations. Detailed and feature rich, this was a virtual NCAA college basketball simulator based on a board game.
- voicemail agent application that delivered pre-recorded messages to a list of phone numbers.
- A two player fast action trivia game with hundreds of questions and full screen flash art, music and sound effects.
Cold Fuzion RPG
- a sci-fi paper-and-dice role playing game featuring rogue corporate spies.
- image to game map tool that created level geometry automatically and optimized the scene by joining coplanar polygons.
- a futuristic adventure game with a spy theme. Corporate espionage in space. Coming soon.
- a roleplaying game engine featuring mythological characters and hand-painted art.
- a top-view 3d shooter circa 1999. Blast an infinite supply of battle robots.
- a quake2 game mod (circa 1997) featuring bot AI that plays capture the flag.
- retro tron light cycles game for MS-DOS. Ride your light cycle in a deadly arena and avoid the enemy lines.
- lotto-649 player's club BBS used by lottery ticket buying clubs to maximize winning on multiple tickets.
- graphical DOS database for collectors of limited edition trading cards.
- Role-playing dice physics simulator used for roleplaying games.
Orangeview Online Productions - Copyright © 1994 - All rights reserved