Orangeview Online Productions
Orangeview Online Productions was a freelance client game developer that made many different titles in the 1990's. We are no longer accepting clients and have shut down the business. Thanks for the memories!
- 3d platform game. Speed through space collecting gllowing powerups. Pull off huge jumps in low gravity while avoiding falling into the planet's atmosphere.
Virtual Trail Ride
- 3d horse racing simulator. Freely explore the countryside, find hidden trail markers, ride along the beach, cross old stone bridges and enjoy a relaxing horse ride complete with your choice of four horses and various bridles.
- a multiplayer role playing game. Explore the jungle, build a camp and try to survive. A massively multiplayer online role playing game with user-generated content, inventory items and quests.
- a puzzle game with online high scores. Similar to Where's Waldo but with fields of wildflowers.
- a multiplayer game set in the wild west. Features a shootout level, slots and blackjack. Multiplayer chat, many levels, and lots of historical photos and information about the city of Deadwood.
- a 3d golf game designed for multiplayer tournaments. Speed and good aim count for points. Amazing 3d performance with an average framerate of over 100 fps.
- a puzzle game with online high scores. Similar to Where's Waldo with corporate logos.
- a coin-operated 3d arcade game for kids. A cute kiddie ride where you always win the race.
- an online chat world with friend lists, text messages and user-decorated houses. A massively multiplayer 2d world with chat.
- Animated 3d movie cinematics used for an educational math title featuring cute cartoon characters and hardware accelerated realtime 3d graphics.
- a deep sea underwater simulation with water caustics, LOD terrain and artificial intelligence.
- an openGL 3d graphics and A.I. simulation featuring schools of fish in a river. The fish would flock together realistically using the BOIDS algorithm.
- a 3d liquid metal animated graphics demo. Features metaballs morphing geometry.
- a 3d multiplayer chatroom. Walk around a virtual city street and chat in 3d.
- A simple casual blackjack table where you can bet for virtual cash. Your winnings are recorded in an online database. Part of a large virtual world game set in the wild west.
- Online gambling game designed to match a real-world slot machine or one-armed-bandit.
- a freeware 3d sports shooter. Fight bots in a game that is like football with rocket launchers. Fast action, amazing framerate, and lethal AI.
- web download agent that automatically transfers any file repeatedly, saving it to disk every few seconds.
- data collection application designed for experimental use by an engineer during development of an embedded device.
Voice Modem Tester
- telephony diagnostic applet that tests the capabilities of voicemodems using TAPI.
- public touch-screen terminal used in golf pro shops to track player golf handicap scores.
Exercise Machine GUI
- hardware controller and graphical font end for a weight lifting machine.
- GPS tracking software for adventure racing teams and race organizers to show team locations over time.
- a realtime 3d scientific display of gyroscope telemetry used by an engineer to design an embedded system.
- an image analysis and pattern recognition data mining application for a Harvard researcher. The goal was to decipher an ancient language.
- load optimization graphics realtime 3d display of shipping containers that optimized loads based on box sizes.
- a text-based online fantasy league sports simulator with detailed stats simulations. Detailed and feature rich, this was a virtual NCAA college basketball simulator based on a board game.
- voicemail agent application that delivered pre-recorded messages to a list of phone numbers.
- A two player fast action trivia game with hundreds of questions and full screen flash art, music and sound effects.
Cold Fuzion RPG
- a sci-fi paper-and-dice role playing game featuring rogue corporate spies.
- image to game map tool that created level geometry automatically and optimized the scene by joining coplanar polygons.
- a futuristic adventure game with a spy theme. Corporate espionage in space. Coming soon.
- a roleplaying game engine featuring mythological characters and hand-painted art.
- a top-view 3d shooter circa 1999. Blast an infinite supply of battle robots.
- a quake2 game mod (circa 1997) featuring bot AI that plays capture the flag.
- retro tron light cycles game for MS-DOS. Ride your light cycle in a deadly arena and avoid the enemy lines.
- lotto-649 player's club BBS used by lottery ticket buying clubs to maximize winning on multiple tickets.
- graphical DOS database for collectors of limited edition trading cards.
- Role-playing dice physics simulator used for roleplaying games.
Orangeview Online Productions - Copyright © 1994 - All rights reserved